We are already looking forward to see you all again at the 2nd Data Tuesday Barcelona Meetup!
This time, the focus will be on Data Visualization. We will have a look into it from 3 different perspectives: Businesses, Tools and Policies.
If you want to contribute to this meetup with a pitch, project or announcement, please contact us!
- Oscar Marin Miro (Outliers): Data Driven Documents and the Web the D3 story.
- Victor Pascual (Data Visualization Post Grad - UPF): Data Visualization, why is it a science.
- Xavier Badosa (json-stat.org) : Lightweight Data Dissemination, push the data where you need it.
- Irina Krikunenko (Next Gen Enterprises): Detecting Real Time Fashion Trends.
- Maura Claramunt (ACC1Ó) : Competivity in Catalonia for Data Driven Hight Tech enterprises and the Horizon 2020 European program.
Karim Azoum (Systém@tic/GTLL, France): Innovating and Collaborating in Europe and the Horizon 2020 program.