We're sorry to announce that this workshop has been cancelled due to a last minute unexpected issue. We apologize for the inconveniences it may cause!
What is this workshop about?
Whether you pitch for your own business, in front of a new client, or to definitively conquer your lover, you need to make sure your message is crystal clear, efficient and persuasive. You can read a lot of theory about public speaking online, but only the practice will make you stronger.
In this workshop, you will put the theory about pitching (anything) into practice. We will go through the following points:
- How to capture the interest of your audience in less than 30 seconds
- How to sell your ideas thanks to the Aristotle’s principles
- How to be more persuasive with body language and vocal variety
- How to close the deal
Schedule: Saturday, January 18th - 10am to 2pm
- Early Bird ticket = 69 €/person (only until December, 31 2013!)
- Late Bird ticket = 89 €/person
Why is this course relevant nowadays?
We live in a society where communication is everywhere and people are too busy to care. You really need to stand out to be heard and make a real difference. Attending this workshop you’ll learn to be effective when speaking to others, and will know how to go to the point in less than 1 minute. That way, you will be remembered and rally the crowd around. Guaranteed.
What will I learn in this workshop?
You’ll learn the theory about the art of public speaking: how to raise interest in a few seconds, how to build your pitch, how to persuade, how to close the deal. You’ll put into practice this theory, improving your own body language and vocal variety speaking directly on the go.
What practical skill sets can I expect upon completion of this workshop?
You’ll be able to present yourself or your company in an effective and persuasive way.
Who will I be sitting next to in this workshop?
Entrepreneurs, founders and people with lots of experience in developing a startup
- Theory about what you should say (content of your pitch):
- Introduction with impacting first sentence
- Body with the Aristotle’s principles
- Conclusion with call-to-action
- Practice the theory including:
- Body language
- Vocal variety
- Learn how to make the perfect elevator speech
Nothing is required. Only the determination to learn to communicate your ideas efficiently, effectively and convincingly.