What's Startup Next?
Startup Next is a program that helps committed and promising early stage startups to find the path to product market fit and prepares them for an accelerator, investment or early product launch.
What will you do at Startup Next?
- Validate your business idea
- Understand the process of using customer development to findproduct/market fit
- Get weekly coaching and mentor feedback
- Grow your network of startup experts and other founders
Our CONFIRMED MENTORS are:
- Ian Collingwood, Principal at UXdna
- Christian Rodríguez, Founder & CEO at Byhours
- Guillem Llibre, Founder at GymForLess & Co-founder at Groupalia
- Josep Ruano, CEO at CAPSiDE
- Verónica Torras, co-founder at Health Mavericks Accelerator & Lean Startup Specialist
- Chema Pina, Vicepresident Entrepreneurship at Keiretsu Forum Spain
When is Startup Next taking place?
5 Mondays, 3hour each day:
- April 7- Customer Discovery
- April 28 - Market Analysis
- May 5 - MVP & Startup Metrics
- May 12 - BMC & Product/Market Fit
- May 19 - Fundability & Final Presentations
Wanna participate? >> APPLY HERE to enter the selection process!
- First Step: APPLY!
- Second Step: BE ACCEPTED!
- Third Step: PAY!
- Early-Bird Ticket = 200€/person
- Regular Ticket = 300€/person
The application Process ends on Wednesday, April 2nd!
Don't think twice!
Don't miss this opportunity of participating on a high-level startup program powered by Google for Entrepreneurs!
In case you have any question, please contact us! email@example.com