Every month we have an UnConference with Lean Startup Circle members sharing their knowledge, learning and solving business problems in open spaces. Sessions are presented by members of the community and there is no set schedule or agenda. Please feel free to bring topics you wish to discuss or business problems you want the community to help you solve.
Several sessions are taking place simultaneously and attendees attend sessions they are interested in.
Example Sessions from Past Events:
Online Marketing, Selling B2B, Lean startup methology and how to connect IT people with Entrepreneurs.
• 6:30 pm - Doors open for beers & networking.
• 6:45 pm - Begin the UnConference!
• 7:00 pm - UnConference session 1
• 7:40 pm - UnConference session 2
• 8:15 pm - Networking & beers.