Our start-up Factorial is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join its young growing team. You will be establishing the Strategy and the Sales Process as well as building your own International team who will bring new customers on board as well as provide them with the tools and information needed to ensure the Customer's Satisfaction and maintain a long lasting relationship.
You will be reporting straight to the CEO and you will become member of the Executive Team.
Since we’re talking about a recently founded start-up, this role implies wearing many hats: from selling our solution to new clients to managing the existing ones, as well as hiring, training and building the processes and structure for your team and it's success.
Factorial is a startup founded in 2016 here to change the way small and medium businesses manage and compensate their employees. The company offers a free software platform that lets all SMBs manage their company like only large enterprise could do until now. Also, Factorial makes it very easy to add employee benefits to their customers’ compensation packages. Benefits such as health insurance, meal vouchers and gym memberships are in Factorial’s offering.
You will be a great fit for this position if you:
- Professional working proficiency level of English
- Are passionate about Sales
- Are Proactive, Energetic and eager to implement New ideas
- Are a Natural Leader
- Are Strategic but enjoy getting your hands dirty
- Have a great knowledge on how to set an implement the Sales Funnel and a CRM.
- Have great Excel skills
What we would like you to have:
- Experience in Software solutions Sales, ideally Software as a Service
- Experience selling to small and medium businesses
- Experience managing small sales teams
- Experience managing international teams
- Start-up experience
What you will do:
- Lead a Sales-driven company Culture
- Own an aggressive Business Plan
- Build a Talented and effective International Sales Team
- Close Deals and implement new processes
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility - We trust you, we don’t need to add rigid processes to your workflow.
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment (Yes, we will offer you a Stock Option Plan)
Learn more about Factorial
You can learn more about us at our Website.
We’ve recently been interviewed.
We are part of Itnig.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company’s employee benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, ...)
- Stock option plan
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!