Camaloon is looking for a German speaking professional to help us with the B2C and B2B German market from our offices located in sunny Barcelona.
As the first point of contact with the Market, you will experience exciting and challenging work tasks in a lively environment:
From looking after our clients and sorting their queries to managing an existing portfolio of B2B Accounts and bringing New Accounts on board using warm leads. You will help us take the German Market to a top position!
You will be the first point of contact with potential B2B and B2C clients and new leads as well as existing clients.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the communication with prospective B2C and B2B clients
- Responsible for building customer's loyalty
- Responsible for your own portfolio of B2B clients
- Effective inbound and outbound call handling in order to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
- Responsible for lead generation and sales from new and existing B2B accounts.
- Product cross-selling
- Processing customer orders and following them up.
- Answering customer queries and complaints via email, chat and/or telephone
- Working with the management team, always comunicating customer feedback and potencial improvements.
- Accomplishing results on your own and with your team
What we would like you to have:
- B2B Sales experience
- Customer Support Experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy and persuasion skills
- Negotiation skills
- Pro-activity and energy!
- Fluency in German and at least another European Language from our Top Markets (English, Spanish, French or Italian)
- Any additional Languages would be a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitve salary + comission structure
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
And also some perks:
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team!