To support our international growth, we are now looking for great interns to join our Customer Support team.
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs and many more! Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus which offers solutions to both companies and individuals. We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
The role would give support to different countries but specially France so we would like you to speak not only Spanish or English but also French (Native).
Any additional languages like English, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish would be a plus!
If you are eager to learn and would like to join our international and young team, apply for this job! :)
- Answering customer queries and complaints via email, chat and/or telephone
- Processing customer orders and maintaining these orders
- Other administrative tasks
- Ability to sign 6 months contract with a university course or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy and persuasion skills
- Have great Excel skills
- Native French plus advanced English or Spanish (any aditional language is a plus!)
- Paid Internship
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite