At Camaloon we are looking for a talented Hands on HR Manager to Lead Talent Acquisition and Recruitment as well as managing all aspects of Human Resources and processes for our International Team in Barcelona. You will be reporting straight to the CEO and you will have a real impact in every single aspect of HR, including: Job design, Recruitment, Performance management, Training & development, Employment cycle changes, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and more.
If you speak both English and Spanish at a Bilingual level and you are eager to Learn & Develop your career within an International and Young team, get in touch with us!
Camaloon, the European Leader inPromotional Products, Corporate Gifts & Promotional Merchandise, allows the customisation of a wide range of products using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, calendars, pens, mugs and many more! Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district, and sold all over Europe.We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus which offers solutions to both companies and individuals. We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What you will do:
- Hands on Recruitment and management of the whole the selection process: From creating Job Offers,Sourcing candidates and CV screening, to Interviews, negotiation and on-boarding.
- Employer branding strategy and activities in order to attract and retain the best Talent.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and Employee Relations to understand their challenges and perspectives.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, individual engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
What we ask from you:
- At least 2 years of experience within Recruitment/HR, ideally within a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Strong English and Spanish written and verbal communication skills.
- BS/MS Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Business Administration or similar.
- Human Resources and Business Acumen
- People oriented and results driven
- Eagerness to learn and pro-activity, always looking to implement and test new ideas
- Hands on but able to think strategically
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
What we would positively value:
- Experience with Human resources Metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR Best Practices
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Real Career growth within our Team
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
Summer, Fall and Chistmas Parties
Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to develop your career in Human Resources and have a real Impact on a Business within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!