At Camaloon we are looking for an ambitious hands-on Talent Acquisition Lead to recruit the next generation of Camalooners as well as manage all aspects of Human Resources for our international team in Barcelona.
You will be reporting straight to the CEO and you will have a real impact in every single aspect of HR including: Job design, Recruitment, Performance management, Training & development, Employment cycle changes, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and more.
If you speak both English and Spanish at a bilingual level and you are eager to learn and develop your career within an international and young team, get in touch with us!
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products using both your own designs and artists’ designs from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs and many more! Products are made in our production plant located in the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and offer solutions to both companies and individuals. We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What you will do:
- Hands-on Recruitment and management of the whole selection process: From creating job offers, sourcing candidates and CV screening, to Interviews, negotiation and on-boarding
- Employer branding strategy and activities in order to attract and retain the best talent
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, bridging management and employee relations to understand their challenges and perspectives
- Support current and future business needs through the development, individual engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
What we look for in you:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment ideally within a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Strong English and Spanish written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Business Administration or similar
- Business Acumen
- People oriented and results driven
- Eagerness to learn and pro-activity, always looking to implement and test new ideas
- Hands-on but able to think strategically
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
What we would positively value:
- Experience with Human resource metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR Best Practices
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Real Career growth within our Team
- Integration in a young and successful team
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site
If you want to develop your career in Human Resources and have a real Impact on a Business within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!