Do you want to be the next member of the Camaloon Marketing team? We are looking for two copywriters (one French & one English writer) to join our team. As a Copywriter you will be responsible for creating the best content for the Camaloon website and marketing campaigns for the French or English-speaking markets.
We are looking for someone who can transmit our values, mission and culture to our clients and our team!
If you have a native level of French or English and you have passion for writing, apply for this job!
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs and many more! Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus which offers solutions to both companies and individuals.
We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop the Camaloon brand and marketing activities
- Create actionable copy for various medium transporting the brand's values
- Transmit the Camaloon voice to our audiences through
- Website and marketing campaigns
- Category pages, product pages and landing pages
- Newsletters, online banners and other online materials
- Translate copies to French/English or any other language you might speak
What we would like you to have:
- Native level of French or English
- Advanced level of Italian, Portuguese or Dutch will be highly valued
- At least 1 year of experience in a copywriting role
- Pro-activity and energy!
- Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven
- Team player, comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for writing
- Ability to seamlessly use the keywords and guidelines provided by the SEO team
- Experience with email marketing, SEO, online campaigns and CMS is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture like:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
If you want to be a part of international, young and successful company, apply for this job!
You will be part of a 12 people strong marketing team with a flat hierarchy and a flexible work organization. We work on project basis and assign teams to a project (e.g. the launch of a new product, the creation of a new suit of landing pages, the improvement of customer retention campaigns…) depending on their knowledge and ambition, creating thus diverse units that require each of us to take responsibility and to learn every day. More than a master of French / English language and a passionate writer, we are looking for someone who wants to grow professionally and personally, who thrives in open collaborative environments and who has energy to tackle new challenges constantly.