At Camaloon we are looking for a German Business Developer (Supply Side) with the goal to develop a network of suppliers who can produce our products at the same quality internationally.
In this role you will identify, reach out and coordinate different production facilities mainly in Germany and the UK. If you speak German natively, are experienced in purchasing and eager to progress in the field of Operations, this is your chance!
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs and many more! Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus which offers solutions to both companies and individuals.
We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What you will do:
- Identify, evaluate and develop suppliers (textile, printing...)
- Negotiate quality and service
- Collaborate with our Director of Operations and Procurement Manager (in Barcelona)
- Manage existing and new supplier relations
- Create reports and resolve any incidences
- Develop our product lines further in collaboration with the Marketing department
What we are looking for in you:
- Native/Billingual level of German and advanced English
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- University studies in Business Administration, Operations, Engineering or similar
- Other languages as French or Spanish would be positively valued
- Valuable knowledge of technical programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Proactivity and energy
- Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven
- Commercial acumen with the drive to achieve goals and objectives
What we offer:
Real Career growth
Integration in a young and successful team
Dynamic and multicultural working environment
Excellent Products and attractive industry
Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
Subsidised Health Insurance
Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments & Christmas parties
Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site
Do not miss the opportunity to contribute to a challenging project and to join a young and fun team!