Are you looking for an internship in Marketing?
Are you a native speaker of English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch or Swedish?
We are looking for a Copywriter Intern to give us a hand in developing the Camaloon brand and marketing activities!
As a Copywriter Intern you will be responsible for adapting and translating the best content for the Camaloon website and marketing campaigns for our European markets.
We are looking for someone who can transmit our values, mission and culture to our clients and our team!
If you have a passion for writing and if you want to be a part of an international, young and successful company, apply for this job!
For this position you´ll need to be enrolled in a university course or equivalent.
Who are we?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We’re fast, trustworthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become a European leader in the customisation of everyday products.
We’re driven by the delight of letting anyone feel like a designer, to expand our solid international network, and to make products that put a smile on the faces of your customers and employees.
Throughout the years, our product range has increased massively. More and more people joined the team, and we settled in Barcelona’s innovation [email protected] district.
Although many things may have changed, the innovative mindset that brought Camaloon to life will always stay at the heart of what we do.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Produce a copy that is engaging and maintains brand voice and style throughout all forms of communication
- Assist copywriters in developing stories and writing copy for marketing emails
- Work with graphic designers and ecommerce team to ensure copy is correct in all materials
- Transmit the Camaloon voice to our audiences through
- Website and marketing campaigns
- Category pages, product pages and landing pages
- Newsletters, online banners and other online materials
- Translate copies to English or any other language you might speak
Who are you?
- You can sign an internship agreement with a School or University for at least 6 months.
- You speak Native or Bilingual Spanish, Italian, French, English and/or German.
- Passion for writing, possess an attention-to-detail work
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities
- Advanced writing, grammar, spelling, editing and English skills with a creative flair
- Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and ability to switch projects based on prioritization of assignments
- Not required but a plus:
- Ability to seamlessly use the keywords and guidelines provided by the SEO team
- Experience with email marketing, SEO, online campaigns and CMS is a plus
- Experience working in an in-house creative environment
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Possibility of internship extension
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture like:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite