In Camaloon we are looking for an intern with a lot of interest, who can carry out his internship in our Validation team to help us and develop his career in Camaloon!
More than creative this is a technical position where you will learn about quality control and design in printing.
IMPORTANT: you must be able to sign a 6 months internship agreement with a school or university
Who are we?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We’re fast, trustworthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become a European leader in the customization of everyday products.
We’re driven by the delight of letting anyone feel like a designer, to expand our solid international network, and to make products that put a smile on the faces of your customers and employees.
Throughout the years, our product range has increased massively. More and more people joined the team, and we settled in Barcelona’s innovation [email protected] district.
Although many things may have changed, the innovative mindset that brought Camaloon to life will always stay at the heart of what we do.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Advice according to the support in which you want to print the design;
- Support to the sales department (generation of assemblies for sales projects ...);
- Help in administrative tasks for some departments (management of claims or complaints, confirmation of orders ...);
- Decide if a design adapts or does not adapt for screen printing.
- Revision and preparation of final arts.
- Interaction with clients and sales team.
Who are you?
- Native French/German/Italian/English (UK) speaker and a communicative level of English or Spanish;
- Knowledge of illustrator and photoshop programs;
- Ability to plan and organize tasks;
- Notions of photography and image processing;
- You like to take initiative, you want to learn from scratch and grow professionally.
- You have autonomy within your work.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of signing a contract after internship.
- A great opportunity to develop within a growing company.
- A space where you can learn and challenge yourself.
- A young and multicultural environment.
- The startup perks: Ping Pong Championships, Tuesday Itnig Breakfast, Summer BBQs and parties, Afterwork Beers, Team building activities (Laser Tag, Poker, Volleyball tournaments and Karting), Events and workshops!