Do you speak German at a high or native level?
If you are currently looking for an internship and speak French this might be your opportunity!
In Camaloon we are looking for interns to join our international Customer Support Department. You will be supporting the business for the French Markets. You must speak at least two european languages and one of them as a native. The perfect candidate is proactive, without lots of experience but eager to learn and willing to join an international, young and dinamic team!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Handle customer enquiries and claims in different languages via email, chat and/or phone.
- Process and manage customers orders.
- Support the Sales and Marketing Departments.
Who are you?
- You can sign an internship agreement with a School or University for at least 6 months.
- You speak Native or Bilingual German.
- You are proactive, driven and eager to learn.
- We value knowledge of MS Office (specifically Excel)
What do we offer?
- Paid Internship
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer, Fall and Chistmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site