Are you currently looking for an internship? Would you like to work in a young and fresh environment, where you can learn and develop as well as being part of an international team?
Camaloon is looking for a young and motivated intern for an internship as Business Support Live Agent to help us retain clients and find new business opportunities! You will be the first contact for new potential B2B clients who wants to get in contact with the Sales team or B2C clients that need support from the Customer Support team.
If you are passionate about Sales and Customer Support and speak English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch or Swedish this internship is for you!
As a BS Live Agent Intern, you will be the first point of contact with our existing clients but also with new clients and potential leads.
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Responsible for the communication with prospective or existing clients
- Working closely to the Sales Department and Customer Support team
- Effective inbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
- Answering customer queries and complaints via email, chat and/or telephone
- Accomplishing results on your own and with your team
Who are we looking for?
- French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or Swedish as native language and fluent in another one
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy skills
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer, Fall and Chistmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to start your career in Sales within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!