Are you passionate about performance marketing and the impact you can have on a business?
At Camaloon we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist who will be responsable for increasing brand awareness, promoting company product and services, and driving prospects to conversion.
What you will do:
- Working to deliver exceptional PPC channel performance against strategic business and commercial objectives in European markets
- Review, manage and monitor PPC campaigns in european markets
- Support new product, brand and proposition launches via PPC by working in collaboration with Product and Sales team
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the marketing and sales team
- Identifying new opportunities for efficient growth via PPC
- Managing relationships with various internal stakeholders and delivering against sales and new customer acquisition targets across multiple countries
- +3 years in managing large scale SEM campaigns
- Experience in managing big marketing budgets
- Extended knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrated expertise in data analysis and A/B testing with Google Optimize
- Experience in creating and optimizing retargeting audience lists.
- Excel, reference and logical functions, pivot tables
- Datastudio reporting
- Expertise in SEO optimization
- Knowledge of the search console and ahrefs
- Up-to-date with the latest SEM
- Ability to work in international teams, in a fast-pace, multicultural environment, working against tight deadlines and liaising on a regular basis with peers and managers working in remote locations.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
What we would like you to have:
- Google Adwords certified professional
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns in several markets
- Experience in B2B performance marketing
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns in a high competitive market
- Knowledge of Adwords scripts
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- 3 weeks of intense product and sales training
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture