Are you passionate about sales and creating new business opportunities?
You are an expert in market research and have brilliant negotiation skills?
At Camaloon we are looking for Business Developers to help us increase customer database and to improve sales and profitability for the Company.
We are looking for french Speaking professionals to work with us!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Looking for New business opportunities (B2B) in Swedish;
- Generating valuable leads and potential clients via outbound calls (cold calling);
- Increasing customer database;
- Setting calls from warm and cold leads;
- Responsible for the communication with prospective and existing B2B clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Native level of french
- Proven experience in sales and business development;
- Pro-activity and energy!;
- Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven;
- Commercial acumen with the drive to achieve goals and objectives;
- Sales DNA – Eager to learn and Hungry for results;
What do we offer?
- Career opportunities within our Sales Teams
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer, Fall and Christmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to start your career in Sales within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job