Do you want to be the next member of the Camaloon Marketing team? Are you interested in learning how online marketing works?
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to give us support in setting up, evaluating and redesigning different paid traffic campaigns and help us out with translating contents for the Camaloon website for the Dutch -speaking Markets.
If you are able to sign a 4-6 months internship agreement with your university, are inherently curious, analytical and know Dutch ,we would love to speak with you!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What you will do/learn:
- Learn everything there is to learn about PPC/SEM campaigns
- Give support in delivering exceptional PPC channel performance, in reviewing and monitoring PPC campaigns on the Dutch market
- Learn how to Identifying new opportunities for efficient growth via PPC
- Translate copies to Dutch and optimising SEO contents
- Support Marketing team in the daily administrative task
- Be part of a Talented and effective International Marketing Team
For this position you´ll need to be enrolled in a university course or equivalent.
Native or bilingual Dutch and advanced English or Spanish
Advanced writing, grammar, spelling, editing and Dutch skills with a creative flair
Experience working with Excel
Organizational capacities and ability to work autonomously
Good communication skills
Proactivity and energy
Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture like:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite