Do you know how to lead the factory production and distribution of an e-commerce?
Camaloon is one of the fastest growing e-commerce in Europe, full of challenges and projects to be carried out. Your challenge will be to produce and distribute our customized products with the highest quality, on the best cost and in record time.
Are you interested?
We are looking for the best Factory Manager to lead our Factory in Barcelona. You must be intelligent, proactive and with excellent leadership skills!
Camaloon is an international e-commerce based in Barcelona that allows the customization of almost unlimited quantity of products (bags, notebooks, cups, key chains, badges, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) for companies
The vast majority of our products are produced, customized and shipped from our factory worldwide.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and our mission is to inspire our customers to create unforgettable products.
Camaloon is one of the fast growing new companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
Design and implement all the necessary processes:
- Responsible for designing and profiling work positions
- Responsible for creating and improving the necessary production processes that ensure the highest quality, the best costs and the most optimal delivery times
- Responsible for planning, programming, production (control and supervision) and picking
- Configuration of the production process, elaboration of a production program.
- Direction of the multiple production sections.
- Manufacturing and shipping control.
- Production cost control
- Propose production resources and technologies, as well as the necessary investments to be made
- Management of product purchases, stocks, production management, maintenance and shipments.
- Supervise the maintenance of the installation.
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment programs.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control.
- Management of a growing team of people (currently more than 50)
What do we seek?
Minimum experience of 3 years as factory manager or production manager.
Talent. A lot. Huge to continue growing with us
Proactivity and lots of energy
Leadership ability, accustomed to challenges and lack of comfort zones
Management skills and team motivation.
Problem solving skills, good planning and organizational skills.
Ability to work under pressure and deliver results on time.
You feel comfortable in a dynamic and accelerated environment, and with the ability to change projects as priorities in assignments change.
Capacity for continuous improvement.
Experience in printing technologies (screen printing, digital ...) is a plus
What we offer:
- A growing position in a leading company in its sector and high growth
- Competitive salary according to your experience.
- Young and international work environment.
- A project with opportunities for growth and professional development