Are you passionate about performance marketing and the impact you can have on a business?
At Camaloon we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist who will be responsable for increasing brand awareness, promoting company product and services, and driving prospects to conversion.
What you will do:
- In close collaboration with other PPC specialists, you will help to develop the strategy and execution of paid search, online display and remarketing campaigns on Google and Microsoft (Bing) Ads, and Google Shopping maximising leads and sales while delivering on profitability goals in all our international markets (primarily FR, ES, IT, UK, SV, NL, DE)
- Perform routine optimisation for paid search campaigns including: keyword research and expansion, bid strategy management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, ad format and dynamic creative testing, etc
- Identify opportunities for implementing best practices and pioneering test-and-learn initiatives to incorporate the latest features and innovations of each ad platform
- Work with our in-house creative team to test and localise new creative materials and to optimise copy and landing pages
- +5 years of professional experience actively managing and optimising paid search, display and remarketing campaigns, Google Shopping
- Experience with international campaigns, including campaigns running non-English copy
- Strong knowledge of paid search account and campaign structure, processes and best practices
- Expert at data-driven analysis in Excel / Google Sheets, a confident user of Google Analytics and may have exposure to data tools like Google Data Studio
- High degree of comfort with dealing with data, analytics and ambiguity
- You have worked with copywriters and creative teams to thoughtfully develop and test brand-elevating copy that also drives performance
- Google Ads / Microsoft (Bing) Ads Certification is preferred
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail and able to work independently
- English (another European language is a plus)
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Are a team player, proactive and curious.
- Are ready to learn, improve and grow on a daily basis.
- Have managed large volumes of ad investment
- Have excellent analytical and communicative skills: we are looking for someone who enjoys working with numbers.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture