Are you passionate about sales and creating new business opportunities and you speak at native level English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch or Swedish?
You are an expert in market research and have brilliant negotiation skills?
At Camaloon we are looking for Business Developers to help us increase customer database and to improve sales and profitability for the Company.
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Looking for New business opportunities (B2B) in European markets;
- Generating valuable leads and potential clients via outbound calls (cold calling) and prospection tools;
- Increasing customer database;
- Responsible for the communication with prospective B2B clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Native level of at least one languege in between English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch or Swedish + fluency in English or Spanish
- Proven experience in sales and business development;
- Pro-activity and energy!;
- Ambitious, self-motivated and target-driven;
- Commercial acumen with the drive to achieve goals and objectives;
- Sales DNA – Eager to learn and Hungry for results;
What do we offer?
- Career opportunities within our Sales Teams
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer, Fall and Christmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers every Thursday and Friday
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to start your career in Sales within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job