Factorial is an open, modern, easy-to-use HR platform born to dramatically simplify employee management. It helps HR and management automate processes and gather relevant organizational data so as to make better business decisions. Factorial was born in the second half of 2016 and it has so far onboarded tens of thousands of organizations around the world. Factorial has won awards and received amazing NPS reviews from its clients since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has been able to build a super talented rockstar team of 80 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
So this is a potentially fast growing career opportunity within a hypergrowing company.
We are looking for a native speaker in English for content marketing.
We look for ambitious people looking for an opportunity to grow with their marketing careers. We look for people who can work in different languages, and help the company grow internationally. We are building a team of energetic people, of various nationalities and seniority levels. If you think you are a fit for the challenge, get in touch with us ASAP!
We expect you to…
- Speak native-level English
- Work collaboratively with different teams and external organisations such as sales, design, PR and product to create compelling ideas for content
- Manage a small team of freelance writers whilst providing constructive feedback and editing their copy
- Have a passion for marketing, writing and the ability to turn technical concepts into captivating stories and blog articles
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to switch projects based on prioritization of assignments
- Be social Media savvy and familiar with Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook etc and be able to schedule and manage multiple social media accounts
- Have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Have excellent communication and organizational abilities and first-class English-language writing and copy-editing skills
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with email marketing, SEO, online campaigns and CMS
- Speak advanced Spanish
- Experience using WordPress, Ubersuggest, Ahrefs or other Content Marketing or SEO software
- Knowledge of the HR Industry
- Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic.
- Committed, organized, proactive.
- Hungry, hands-on, target-driven.
- Go-getter, no excuses.
- Empathetic, storyteller.
- Flexible, fast learner, risk taker.
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Free fruit every Tuesday
- Free breakfast every Wednesday
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of its early pioneers!