Factorial is an HR Software startup founded five years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over +170 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
We are building a team of energetic people, of various nationalities and seniority levels. If you think you are a fit for the challenge, get in touch with us ASAP!
We are looking for an Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction. We look for people who can work in the Spanish market. You will be part of the Account Management team and you will be in charge of retaining a specific portfolio of clients. One of your greatest challenges will be to create long-term relationships with your clients, understanding their processes and problems and detecting possible improvements in our product that are critical for them. You will advise our clients on how to use our solution and you will be the key point of contact.
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Gather information on assigned clients
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- You will need to get involved in all kinds of problems that your clients have, your mission will be to find a solution to each one of them.
- You will work hand in hand with different teams - especially with the sales, product, and development team - you will be their main contact person, so the feedback you can provide them will be super valuable.
- You will hold regular meetings through video link with all your clients to generate engagement and show them product updates that fit their use cases.
- You are analytical, organized and a great multitasker.
- You have a digital profile: you enjoy and adapt easily to new tech tools
- You can easily hold a business conversation in English or Spanish
- You are familiar with the B2B SaaS environment
- You are a good communicator and you empathize quickly with people
- You are proactive and you like to put forward new ideas
- Good decision maker
- University education, preferably business-related
- You have previous experience in a customer experience team
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Flexible working schedule and work from home when needed.
- English, Catalan and Spanish classes. You will also have the possibility to learn other languages with our language exchanges program.
- Breakfasts in the office and organic fruit.
- A range of benefits and perks for our employees, such as: gym discounts, kindergarten discounts, cafeteria and restauration and education discounts, and a possibility to collect your compensation in real time instead of waiting for the end of the month.
Some of the perks: these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!