Factorial is an open, modern, easy-to-use HR platform born to dramatically simplify employee management. It helps HR and management automate processes and gather relevant organizational data so as to make better business decisions. Factorial was born in the second half of 2016 and it has so far onboarded tens of thousands of organizations around the world. Factorial has won awards and received amazing NPS reviews from its clients since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has been able to build a super talented rockstar team of +90 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10.
Join our Marketing Team as a Content Writer intern, your main responsibilities will be: writing articles, create landing pages, assist the marketing team in developing content, conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
We are building a team of energetic people, of various nationalities and seniority levels. If you think you are a fit for the challenge, get in touch with us ASAP!
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Speak native-level Spanish
- Speak advanced English
- Have a passion for marketing and writing
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to switch projects based on prioritization of assignments
- Have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Have excellent communication and organizational abilities
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with email marketing, SEO, online campaigns and CMS
- Content writing or copywriting experience.
- Previous experience or knowledge on HR
- Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic.
- Committed, organized, proactive.
- Hungry, hands-on, target-driven.
- Go-getter, no excuses
- Empathetic, storyteller.
- Flexible, fast learner, risk taker.
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!