Factorial is an HR Software startup founded three years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over 100 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10. It now intends to keep the rhythm and scale the organization and its highly performant go to market team. The marketing team is currently divided in geographical areas, being Spain still the one with highest contribution to the recurring revenue.
The goal this year is to step up our brand awarness and lead generation and establishing a dominant brand in the SMB space through the use of broader marketing channels.
Who are we looking for?
A smart, highly energetic, self confident and hard working Marketing Manager for the LATAM market ready to move to the next level
Required experience and skills:
- A proactive problem solver, this will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- SEO and PPC experience
- Content creation experience
- You work really hard and you are extremely demanding with yourself and then your team
- You love marketing and have a tremendous market and product feel
- You understand the client, different market targets and how to effectively reach them
- You do not make excuses. You and your team deliver. You want to work in a high growth startup. You are ready to take decisions and do whatever it takes.
- Provide leadership to the Marketing team for the LATAM market
- LATAM market knowledge that will help you position Factorial in the best possible way
- Ensure that market needed products and services are introduced and delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently
- Set the right pricing and promotion strategy
- Sift through marketing data to identify the important market trends
- Make sure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
Languages: English and Spanish proficiency.
Compensation: Open to negotiation.
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!