What is Itnig?
Itnig is a holding company for hyper growing Internet startups and an early stage investment fund. Currently we are investing into early-stage projects and manage a coworking ecosystem based in Barcelona. We are are looking for an incredibly energetic, eager to grow, creative, talented person to board our ship and help us conquer the world. You'll be in charge of Content Creation and help Itnig attract the best global talent to work with us or invest in their ideas. This position is an internship and it's unpaid.
*Previous experience is appreciated but not required
What you'll be doing:
- Writing about entrepreneurship, startups, funding, coworking spaces and culture, events, tech and business, and much more.
- Creating content for social media and website
- Make Itnig known for its high-quality content.
- Impulse Itnig's positioning by creating SEO friendly posts
- Create content that attracts people to come to our coworking space, events and activities, subscribe to our YouTube channel and become engaged social media followers.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and immerse yourself into the startup culture.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and the startu world.
- Speak native-level English and Spanish with excellent writing skills
- Be able to sign an internship agreement with a School or University for at least 6 months
- Have a passion for marketing and writing
- Have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Willing to learn a lot about SEO.
- The schedule is flexible. Availability to work from our office
- Ambitious, self-motivated.
- Proactive, organized, meticulous and very good team worker.
- Writing skills, storytelling, impeccable grammar, detail-oriented
- Flexible, fast learner, risk taker.
You'll have bonus points if you know about:
-Photoshop & Ilustrator.
Why work at Itnig
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment.
- Fast-paced career progression.
- Continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended depending of COVID19 situation)
- Ping pong championships
- Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Afterwork beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
- Everyday lunch for 3€.
- Gym pass for 24,90
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!