You have always wondered how the sales world works? You are interested in knowing what is like to negotiate and to win the deal? You speak native Swedish?
Camaloon is offering an opportunity to do an internship in the sales department and for the Swedish market!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will you learn?
- Generate new leads and potential clients via outbound calls (Cold-Calling).
- Manage Leadfeeder tool.
- Manage communication with prospective B2B clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Native level of Swedish
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations and able to communicate on different levels, a creative concept of sales.
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Career growth opportunities within our Sales Teams
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy.
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments in summer.
- Summer, Fall and Christmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers every thursday and friday
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to start your career in Sales within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!