We’re a Barcelona based startup and the European leader of everyday products customization.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in fastest time and highest quality.
A lifetime ticket for work opportunity:
You are passionate about Marketing and customer retention? You are incredibly creative but also loves to work with data? If you are looking for a job within rapidly changing business where you'll be challenged and where YOU make a difference, the you'll love to be working at Camaloon!
We seek smart, talented and hardworking Marketer who will have a big impact on our business growth!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Create campaigns to promote our products
- Understand and remain reports within CRM to drive marketing campaign decisions.
- Introduce new and creative ways to increase brand awareness.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives and work closely with sales team providing support, materials and campaigns aligned with sales objective.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Developing retention strategies based on customer feedback
- Building positive relationships with customers and business associates.
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related technical field.
- Proven working experience as a Loyality Specialist
- Relevant experience in Marketing online and offline and customer retention.
- Highly creative, with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a fast changing environment.
Camaloon is one of the Itnig's fast-growing companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others.
It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
What you’ll find when working at Camaloon:
- Subsidized Health Insurance with Axa
- Subsidized Gym Membership with Andjoy
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Ping pong championships
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays and free Lavazza coffee every day :D
- Discount on speciality coffee and food in our Itnig-coffice
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments, and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site
For additional information on Camaloon, please visit https://camaloon.es/