Factorial is an HR Software startup founded five years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over +170 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
The goal this year is to step up our brand awareness and lead generation by establishing a dominant brand in our target markets using mainly organic and content based growth strategies.
You will be part of an international marketing team of 25 people from 10 countries. You will be a pioneer, helping us in the key first steps to opening and scaling the US market.
- A highly motivated, proactive, outside the box thinker that understands the importance of their role in Factorial and has a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to launching and scaling the US market.
- Exceptional writing skills in English.
- Ability to translate from Spanish.
- Converting cold traffic into quality leads via content production on organic channels.
- Ability to control, analyse and improve conversion rates from cold lead to sales opportunities.
- Experience in emailing, web content, blog, videos, e-books, advertising banners, SEO material, infographics, case-studies.
- Market research and dominance with everything to do with HR in United States specifically. Monitoring industry news and trends on the most relevant media sites searching for new ideas.
- On-page SEO.
- Freelance content team coordination: writers, graphic designers, videographers.
- Experience with: Hubspot, Semrush or Ubersuggest, Wordpress, Google Analytics, HTML,
- Collaboration with the sales team to offer updates on initiatives and conversion rates
- Collaboration with the product team to understand what content could contribute to company metrics. Keeping up to date with product launches to create adequate content to update potential and existing clients
- Preferable background in HR, labor laws and policy.
- At least 2 years of experience writing content for web or digital products in English
- Experience in SEO and Content Marketing
- Creation of communication strategies and building of digital campaigns for diverse audiences.
Languages: native English + Spanish
Availability: As soon as possible.
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Constant learning- Flexible working schedule and work from home when needed
- If you have the possibility to work legally in Spain, we will help you with the immigration process.
- English, Catalan and Spanish classes. And possibility to learn other languages with our language exchanges
- Breakfasts in the office and organic fruit
- Possibility of having free health insurance
- Competitive salary
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!