Are you passionate about sales and creating new business opportunities?
You are an expert in market research and have brilliant negotiation skills?
At Camaloon we are looking for Business Developers to help us increase the customer database and to improve sales and profitability for the company.
We are looking for Swedish speaking professionals to work with us!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will be looking for new business opportunities (B2B) in Sweden.
- You will be generating valuable leads and potential clients via outbound calls (cold calling).
- You will handle Inbound calls to deliver consistent results (cross selling/overselling).
- You will be managing our customer database.
- You will be responsible for the communication with prospective and existing B2B clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience in sales and business development.
- Native or Advanced level of Swedish (Any additional languages would be a plus).
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- You are ambitious, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
- Commercial acumen with the drive to achieve goals and objectives.
- Sales DNA – Eager to learn and Hungry for results.
- You have the flexibility to adapt to different situations and are able to communicate on different levels.
What do we offer?
- Fast-moving start-up environment
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Excellent Products and attractive industry.
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre.
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture (some may be suspended due to covid-19):
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy.
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments in summer.
- Summer, Fall and Christmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers every thursday and friday
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.