Are you solid at Positioning and Product Design ?
Getting things done and finding ways to execute fast is part of your work methodology? You strongly believe excuses don't make big companies and that learning from mistakes is part of success?
If you identify with this statements, at Camaloon we're looking for you.
You will be joining the Product Innovation Team and play a key role between product design, business and operational to help create the best products whilst giving the best experience for our customers.
If you feel comfortable working in a constantly changing and fast growing startup, where reaction to the market is essential to evolve and succeed, then continue reading!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Creation, design and industrialization of products, end to end, managing all the process in the product development (conceptualization, design, go to the market).
- Selection of promotional products and textile products from EU suppliers.
- Collaboration with the procurement department in the search for new product suppliers.
- Coordination with all teams implicated (Operations, Art Direction, Marketing and Development) to ensure the product releases on time.
- Continuous research of the market trends.
Who are we looking for?
- You have passion for Product Management and eager to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design (or similar).
- You are proficient in English (we are an international team!).
- You consider yourself as a team player.
- You are ambitious, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
- You like having creative freedom.
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You have the ability to manage priorities and work well under tight deadlines.
- You have the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment as well as are able to collaborate effectively with other departments.
- You have Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint), collaborative tools ( Basecamp, Trello, Google...), Design and CAD Software skills.
What do we offer?
- Fast-moving start-up environment.
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Excellent products and attractive industry.
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre.
- Option to have subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy.
- Option to have subsidised Health Insurance.