We’re a Barcelona based startup and the European leader of everyday products customization.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in fastest time and highest quality.
A lifetime ticket for Work opportunity:
Are you interested in the Supply Chain world but at the same time you have a sales mindset?
If you are looking for a job within rapidly changing business where you'll be challenged and where YOU make a difference, you'll thrive at Camaloon!
In Camaloon, we seek for students and recent graduates with fast learning capabilities!
This position is integrated in the operations department with the main objective of supporting the Camaloon sales team in achieving sales objectives, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing incidents.
If you have strong communication, organizational skills and a proactive work ethic, this might be your opportunity!
You must be available to have an agremeent with you University of at least 6 months.
What will you learn:
- Search for special, non-standard products to provide solutions and alternatives to customer requests.
- Research suppliers for the realization
- Development of ad-hoc cost budgets
- Manage and research transportation, shipping and products alternatives
- Follow-up special orders, from the revision of specifications to ensure its achievement in quality, time and cost.
- Handle stock inquiries on the suppliers website
- Learn how to manage day to day communication with sales team
- Learn how to communicate with logistics couriers
- daily verifying the reports to prevent delays and incidences.