Factorial is serious about building the best HR software for SMEs in the world. We were born to become the interactive platform where companies centralize their employee data to make better business decisions. Factorial has closed over 18M€ with leading international VCs such as CRV (also invested in Twitter and Hubspot), Creandum (also invested in Spotify) to mention just a few.
Born in 2016 with 3 founders from Barcelona, Factorial now has just over 130 employees with international talent. We ended 2019 having multiplied our revenue by 8 and after strange 2020 we are still growing and expanding in 9 countries world wide. To help us grow our international footprint, we are looking for the best talent in the UK, France, Germany, Portugal, Italy and Spain. We are looking for hungry, entrepreneurial, go getters keen to do whatever it takes to launch and scale their market. We don't mind if you have lots or little experience, but eagerness to learn and grow is essential.
You will be part of an international sales team of 30+ people from 11 countries. You will be a pioneer in your own market, helping us do whatever it takes to achieve the ambitious goals we have for 2021.
Our Partnership Manager plays a vital role in the company, will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase Factorial´s revenue.
You are a good fit if you:
What we offer
- Uncapped commissions and earnings - we reward hard work
- Free health care
- Subsidized gym membership
- Food and transport discounts
- Regular training in various forms: talks, roleplays, events, book club
- Professional growth: everyone in Factorial is here to grow, and fast
- Constant learning- Flexible working schedule and work from home when needed
- We are part of Itnig venture builder so you will have constant interaction with all sorts of entrepreneurs and startups, participating in joint conferences, office parties and events such as volleyball tournaments on the beach
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!