Factorial is an open, modern, easy-to-use HR platform born to dramatically simplify employee management. It helps HR and management automate processes and gather relevant organizational data so as to make better business decisions. Factorial was born in the second half of 2016 and it has so far onboarded tens of thousands of organizations around the world. Factorial has won awards and received amazing NPS reviews from its clients since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has been able to build a super talented rockstar team of +100 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10. It now intends to keep the rhythm and scale the organization and its highly performant inside sales team.
Factorial is now looking for a sales manager for the Mexican market who will report directly to the Southern Europe Sales Manager.
As a Sales manager you will be responsible for leading your team to reach sales targets, establish the strategy and provide guidance, training and mentorship to the sales team for the Mexican Market.(Training period will be in our beautiful office in Barcelona but the position will be based in Mexico, where you'll put together your amazing team).
You will set the objectives for your team, create sales plans, analize data and contribute to the company growth.
- Experience: At least +3 years of experience as a sales manager for a software as a service company.
- Languages: Spanish native and fluent in English.
- Industry: Business management software to small and medium sized companies, ideally previous experience in Human Resources Tech.
- Experience in efficient hiring processes and holding existing network of sales reps to be hired in the shortest possible time.
- Training process: Sales methodology and tools to achieve fast sales ramp up process and producing team shared knowledge to scale.
- Qualification: Experience implementing an efficient qualification methodology.
- CRM and operations management: Experience setting up the right tools and systems to assess performance and gather the relevant business data.
- Data oriented: Being able to rationally decide with data.
- Lead by example: Strong sales capabilitites, leading by example, goal achiever.
- Constructive, optimistic character
- Ambitious, eager to learn and grow
- Team player, leader
- Dooer, self-taught, 0 excuse attitude
- Strong work ethics
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!