Factorial is an open, modern, easy-to-use HR platform born to dramatically simplify employee management. It helps HR and management automate processes and gather relevant organizational data so as to make better business decisions. Factorial was born in the second half of 2016 and it has so far onboarded tens of thousands of organizations around the world. Factorial has won awards and received amazing NPS reviews from its clients since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has been able to build a super talented rockstar team of +150 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10. It now intends to keep the rhythm and scale the organization and its highly performant inside sales team.
This is an entry level position for a person with a strong technical / analytical profile that will grow inside the company undertaking further responsibility. Growth will be as fast as the person is capable to help the company reach its targets.
This person will work from the office with the sales team. This person will own the changes on the CRM (HUBSPOT), the information structure, dashboards, workflows, integrations and reporting to make the sales organization work.
- Background in data science, computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering.
- Self-taught, high curiosity, knowledge thirsty individual. This person wants to learn how to boost/optimize a sales organization.
- Tech-savvy, this person should get easily familiar with software systems and be able to integrate, connect, build ETLs, continuously use macros, bots, or zappiers.
- Previous programming experience, in any language stack
- Active communication and social skills, proactive
- Previous experience analysing big volumes of data with tools such as Excel Power BI, or regular Excel pivot tables.
- Clear service vocation and working ethics, this is a go to person for the entire sales organization and should be always available for them.
Will be greatly valued:
- Previous experience managing a CRM, particularly in Hubspot
- Hubspot certifications will be valued
- Previous experience managing a call analysis tool, such as Gong, Chorus.
- Previous experience in sales operations analysis
- With special focus on pipeline analysis and outbound organization for SMB sales
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!