Who are we?
We’re a Barcelona based startup and the European leader of everyday products customization. Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in fastest time and highest quality.
Do you want to grow in positioning, product and brand building? Do you excel at generating great ideas as well as understanding numbers? Getting things done and finding ways to execute fast is part of your work methodology?
If you identify with these statements, at Camaloon we're looking for you.
You will be joining the Product Innovation Team and play a key role between business, product development and marketing to help create the best products and experience for our customers.
You will need to feel and work comfortably in the high amount of changes in a fast growing startup, where reaction to the market is essential to evolve and succeed!
What will you learn?
- The creation of products, end to end, managing all the process in the product development (conceptualization, market, benchmark, configuration releases - so far we have approx. 600 different products - check our website!).
- Coordination with all teams implicated (Operations, Design, Development) to ensure the product releases on time.
- Look over the product sales and evolution.
- Continuous research of the market trends.
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business any field related/ currently continuing Master’s education in these fields.
- Commercial and analytical mindset.
- Strong team player.
- Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint), collaborative tools (Canva, Basecamp, Trello, Google Analytics...)
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment as well as being able to integrate and collaborate effectively with other departments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results and detail oriented.
- Self starter, time management skills.
- An ability to manage priorities and work well under tight deadlines.
- Passion for Product Management and eager to learn and grow in a start-up environment.
What do we offer?
- Paid internship.
- Career growth opportunities within our Procurement Team.
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Excellent Products and attractive industry.
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre.
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties.
- Ping pong championships.
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy.
- Subsidised Health Insurance.
For additional information on Camaloon, please visit https://camaloon.com/
*At Camaloon we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.