Factorial is an HR Software startup founded five years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over +170 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
At Factorial we're looking for a compliance officer to help us ensure company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. You will be responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Coordinates all legal aspects of the company, with a strong emphasis on GDPR and security, international law, corporate,
- You are able to understand how SaaS works, how a startup functions and how it finances its growth
- You have a wide scope of isues you can understand and coordinate, you are not a specialist.
- You are able to detect all potential liabilities
- You show empathy with the clients to understand how to better solve their needs from a legal standpoint.
- You understand payroll and labour law, although you are not an expert
- You have strong communication skills and can convince others when you are certain of a course of action.
- You are able to prioritize in a growing environment
- You are a team player and know how to make things happen. You can translate bureaucracy into action
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth, networking and working closely with talented people from vast range of sectors.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Young and multicultural working environment.
- A range of benefits and perks for our employees, such as: gym discounts, kindergarten discounts, cafeteria and restauration and education discounts, and a possibility to collect your compensation in real time instead of waiting for the end of the month.
- Fast-paced career progression.
- Provide you with continuous opportunities to lead, develop talent and implement best HR practices.
- Being part of broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Flexible working schedule and work from home when needed.
- English, Catalan and Spanish classes. You will also have the possibility to learn other languages with our language exchanges program.
- Breakfasts in the office and organic fruit.
Don't miss out the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!