Factorial is an HR Software startup founded five years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over +170 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
The goal this year is to step up our brand awareness and lead generation by establishing a dominant brand in our target markets using mainly organic and content based growth strategies.
You will be part of the Channel team, here you will have to help the team with the recruitment of new partners and their engagement through marketing resources, as well as lead and optimize the Market Place content in Partner.
We are looking for a Community Manager in the Channel Team. You will be part of marketing labors so, you will interact with the rest of the company including sales, success, product, etc. and you will contribute directly to the company by implementing our strategy and vision.
- Minimum +1 year working experience in a marketing or related field.
- General knowledge in digital marketing (SEO, CRO, Social Media, PPC and
- We are open to different backgrounds. So, depending on your profile is highly desirable:
- Experience with the adobe package or similar: Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Premiere, etc
- Experience in Marcom, copywriting and community management.
- Knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
You are a good fit if you are:
- You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for new concepts, ideas and innovations
- Curious person without fear of failure, experimentation and out of the box thinking
- Know how to prioritize growth channels.
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast
- Moving high performance team
Languages: Proficient Spanish + English. (Minimum English level B2)
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment
- Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Flexible working schedule and work from home when needed
- English, Catalan and Spanish classes. And possibility to learn other languages with our language exchanges
- Breakfasts in the office and organic fruit
- Possibility of having free health insurance
- Competitive salary
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!