Application deadline: April 30th.
At Factorial, we build tools to improve the way other companies create and manage teams.
We're super-serious about building the best HR software in the world. Our focus is on automating administrative tasks and becoming the platform where companies centralize their data.
To build the best HR software in the world, we're building the best product team in the world.
A country manager with a product mindset
- We are looking for a Country Product Manager to help us grow the France Market, taking ownership of business goals, discovering marketing opportunities, and shaping the partnerships and product initiatives to make it happen.
If you feel like you belong at a product-first company, want to work with a world-class team of designers and developers, and deliver the future of B2B software, please apply.
- Own business goals for the country and pull functional teams together to make it happen, improving operations and accelerating efforts between Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer Experience.
- Identify market pains and quantify the potential of different initiatives.
- Create and manage strategic partnerships to:
- Make sure Factorial complies with the market's law.
- Help us pre-validate the solutions we build of identified pains.
- Build integrations with 3rd party companies building solutions for the market.
- Conceive and execute growth experiments
As a Product Country Manager, you'll be part of our product team, but you'll be working closely with our clients and other teams to understand the world of HR and spot opportunities to improve their workflows.
You're a good fit if you
- Are a France native, living in France, and/or are highly connected to the market
- Have a business acumen and are familiar with B2B and SaaS metrics
- Have a product (and product-led growth) mindset, are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results, even if they're outside of your comfort zone
- Have excellent communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
What we offer
- Activities such as internal product talks and presentations every month, design review meetings every week, or a product book club
- Team budget for learning materials such as books, courses, etc
- A direct line to our customers: everybody in the product team has direct access to thousands of companies willing to talk to improve Factorial
- A rapidly changing environment with lots of challenges ahead, perfect for professional growth
- A close-knit multicultural team working towards the same goal
- Paid private health insurance and gym, as part of our benefits program for employees
- Flexible work schedule
- We are flexible with working from home, but we try to get the team together at the office every so often
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly-growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu.
It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups.
Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.
What does the hiring process look like
- After submitting your application, you enter our candidate pool.
- If your profile is selected, we'll contact you to set the first phone interview. In this interview, we try to align expectations regarding your goals, motivations, and the position.
- After that phone interview, if we see alignment we'll invite you to do a second interview with us that may include a product challenge. This is a longer (2-hour) synchronous chat where we'll discuss in detail some of the challenges at your previous role, and we may present you with some actual product challenges that you'll have to solve working on an exercise with some members of our team. This helps us in getting a better picture of your skills, and it helps you get a better understanding of the day-to-day job.
- If the challenge goes well, we'll make some reference calls with people you've worked with in the past.
- Finally, after the reference calls, we'll make you an offer if we see a clear fit within the team.