Application deadline: April 30th.
At Factorial, we build tools to improve the way other companies create and manage teams.
We're super-serious about building the best HR software in the world. Our focus is on automating administrative tasks and becoming the platform where companies centralize their data.
To build the best HR software in the world, we're building the best product team in the world.
An HR specialist to build the best HR software
- We are looking for a Payroll Specialist contractor to help us improve the way we serve our customers in France.
If you feel like you belong at a product-first company focused on people problems, want to work with a world-class team of designers and developers, and deliver the future of HR software, please apply.
- Make sure Factorial Payroll, Time and attendance and Talent management solutions (amongst others) comply with France regulations.
- Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather product requirements that cover France-specific regulation and use cases.
- Partner with the Product team to translate country specific concepts to multi-country abstractions.
- Closely work with Product and Tech teams to shape and validate early concepts of new solutions.
- Occasionally work with our marketing team to generate RH related content.
You're a good fit if you
- Are a France native, living in France, and/or are highly connected to the market.
- Have a Labor Law degree or similar experience, maintaining an up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation.
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years payroll experience, and are a Tax Law expert who is able to balance and reconcile payrolls.
- Have a vast knowledge of process between companies, the Administration and payroll providers.
- Can deal with hiring contracts, leaves, termination and other certificates.
- Are familiar with HRIS, and curious about digital products and how people interact with them.
- Have excellent communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
What we offer
- A rapidly changing environment with lots of challenges ahead, perfect for professional growth
- A close-knit multicultural team working towards the same goal
- Paid private health insurance and gym, as part of our benefits program for employees
- Flexible work schedule
- We are flexible with working from home, but we try to get the team together at the office every so often
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly-growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu.
It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups.
Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.
What does the hiring process look like
- After submitting your application, you enter our candidate pool.
- If your profile is selected, we'll contact you to set the first phone interview. In this interview, we try to align expectations regarding your goals, motivations, and the position.
- After that phone interview, if we see alignment we'll invite you to do a second interview with us that may include a practical exercise. This is a longer (2-hour) synchronous chat where we'll discuss in detail some of the challenges at your previous role, and we may present you with some actual product challenges that you'll have to solve working on an exercise with some members of our team. This helps us in getting a better picture of your skills, and it helps you get a better understanding of the day-to-day job.
- Finally, we'll make you an offer if we see a clear fit within the team.