Are you passionate about performance marketing and the impact you can have on a business?
At Camaloon we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist who is an expert in Google shopping!
If you are ready to create and manage large scale strategies this is an opportunity for you!
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the European leader of everyday products customisation..
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in the fastest time and highest quality.
Camaloon is one of the ITNIG's fast-growing companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will:
- Implement, optimize and manage the Google Ads Shopping Campaigns and Bing Campaigns
- Work to deliver exceptional PPC channel performance - managing big budgets
- Support new product, brand and proposition launches via PPC by working in collaboration with Product and Sales team
- Identify new opportunities for efficient growth via PPC
- Manage relationships with various internal stakeholders and delivering against sales and new customer acquisition targets across multiple countries
What we would like you to have:
- You have experience working in the e-commerce and you know how to manage big budgets.
- You know how to set up, implement and manage Google Ads Shopping campaigns, Merchant Center, and Bing Search Campaigns (you are expert in both, manual and smart shopping!).
- You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC and digital marketing.
- You know to work with tight deadlines.
- You are driven and results-orientated.
What You’ll Find When Working at Camaloon:
- High growth environment which gives you a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment.
- Fast-paced career progression.
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Subsidized Health Insurance with Axa.
- Subsidized Gym Membership with Andjoy.
- Free Lavazza coffee every day.
- Discount on specialty coffee and food in our Itnig-coffice.
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments, ping pong championships and fall parties.
- Afterwork Beers.
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site.
For additional information on Camaloon, please visit https://camaloon.com/
*At Camaloon we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.