At Factorial, we build tools to improve the way other companies create and manage teams.
We're super-serious about building the best HR platform in the world. Our focus is on becoming the platform where companies centralize their data through automating their people workflows.
We're looking for a Product Operations Manager
This year we're growing the product team by a factor of three, and that means the number of tools we use, processes we implement, and stakeholders we manage is growing as well.
Many of the things we're doing now are the result of organic decisions rather than deliberate ones, and we think it's time to have a dedicated Product Operations Manager to help us scale as fast as we need to.
Problems you'll be solving
There are two main areas we'd like your help with:
- Internal operations: You will design and manage processes like product translations, internal documentation, tools we use, team rituals and activities.
- Stakeholder management: You will be in charge of internal and external stakeholder communications. Shaping how we convey product updates to our customers, enabling our sales team with roadmap visibility, or managing our customer feedback portal.
You're a good fit if you
- Want a front-row seat at one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe, playing a key role in the growth of the product team
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results, even if they're outside of your comfort zone
- Have excellent communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Are extremely curious and not afraid of asking questions until you have a good grasp of a given topic
What we offer
- Activities such as internal product talks and presentations every month, book clubs, or offsite events
- Team budget for learning materials such as books, courses, etc
- A rapidly changing environment with lots of challenges ahead, perfect for professional growth
- A close-knit multicultural team working towards the same goal
- Paid private health insurance and gym, as part of our benefits program for employees
- Flexible work schedule
- We are flexible with working remotely, but we get the team together at the office every so often
Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly-growing startups such as Camaloon and Quipu.
It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups.
Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.
What does the hiring process look like
- After submitting your application, you enter our candidate pool.
- If your profile is selected, we'll contact you to set the first phone interview. In this interview, we try to align expectations regarding your goals, motivations, and the position.
- After that phone interview, if we see alignment we'll ask you to do a written assignment so we can get a good grasp of your communication skills.
- If the challenge goes well, we'll make some reference calls with people you've worked with in the past.
- Finally, after the reference calls, we'll make you an offer if we see a clear fit within the team.