At Factorial we're looking for a People Operations to help us take the company to the next level. 📈
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world. 🌎
About us 🤓
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded 5 years ago, we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Take a look and see how we started: The origin 🕳
Our Mission 🚀
To help small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super talented team of over +200 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.🌞
Our values ✨
We are looking for People Operations to join our amazing People team. You will be a key part of our team full of challenges and opportunities, we are passionate about looking at problems in a fresh and innovative way, every problem is just an opportunity for a great solution.
What do we need from you? 😎
- You have a degree in Labour Relations or Human Resources.
- You have experience performing functions in the area of personnel administration.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- You are willing to face new challenges with optimism, energy and motivation in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to prioritise, anticipate opportunities and make decisions with a decisive mindset, always business and people oriented.
What will I be doing? 👀
- Management of the Onboardings, coordination of the documentation of new hires and management of the incoming ones.
- Issuing contracts of employment, amendment letters, ad hoc salary and bonus letters, promotions, dismissal letters.
- Having a great understanding of the Collective Bargaining Agreements and the rights & duties of employees and employers.
- Supporting managers and employees in managing teams, in all personnel-related matters, from entry to exit.
- Taking over administrative activities, such as managing personnel files and maintaining personnel data.
- Coordinating and ensuring the timely and correct transfer of data for payroll preparation and the contact person for payroll.
- Administrative role of HR, compliance, PRL, GPDR, FUNDAE...
- Continuous optimization of processes, including the revision and updating of the human resources manual, forms, instructions, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of personnel statistics, key figures, HR master data, etc.
- Dealing with Social Security queries and registrations.
- Management of compensation, flexible remuneration and benefits, with employees and external companies.
- To help all foreigners with their formalities and integration in our city.
What's next after I apply? 🔜
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- No/Flexible schedules! ⏰
- AXA private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Andjoy (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘🏽♀️
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Devengo 💸
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
- Syra discounts ❗
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Pet Friendly 🐶
Diversity is part of us, we have more than 25 countries in our teams and we promote an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, come join the team! 🌎
Want to know more about us?