Are you solid in positioning, Product Design?
Getting things done and finding ways to execute fast is part of your work methodology? You strongly believe excuses don't make big companies and that learning from mistakes is part of success?
If you identify with these statements, at Camaloon we're looking for you.
You will be joining the Product Innovation Team and play a key role between product design, business and operations to help create the best products (Drinkware products, Stationery products, Fashion Textil products, etc… ) whilst giving the best experience for our customers.
You will need to feel comfortable working in the high amount of changes in a fast-growing startup, where the reaction to the market is essential to evolve and succeed!
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the European leader of everyday products customisation.
We believe in growing, no matter what, no excuses.
Camaloon is one of ITNIG's fast-growing companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
Be a part Of a Team Where You Will:
- Responsible for the creation, design and Industrialization of products, end to end, managing all the process in the product development (from conceptualization to product design)
- Collaborate in the selection of Merch products and Textile products from EU and ASIA suppliers
- Collaborate with the procurement department in the search for new product suppliers
- Coordination with all teams implicated (Operations, Factory Managers and Marketing Managers) to ensure the product releases on time.
- Responsible for monitoring prototyping, pre-series and initial launch production
- Continuous research of the market trends.
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design or similar
- Commercial mindset.
- Strong team player.
- Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint), collaborative tools ( Basecamp, Trello, Google...), Design and CAD Software.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment as well as being able to integrate and collaborate effectively with other departments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter, time management skills
- An ability to manage priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Passion for Product Management and eagerness to learn and grow in a start-up environment
What we offer:
- A hell of a challenge
- High growth environment
- Young and multicultural environment
- Fast-paced career progression
- Subsidized Health Insurance with Axa
- Subsidized Gym Membership with Andjoy
- Free Lavazza coffee every day
- Discount on specialty coffee and food in our Itnig-coffice
- Summer BBQs, Volleyball tournaments, ping pong championships and fall parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site
For additional information on Camaloon, please visit https://camaloon.es/
**At Camaloon we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.