Are you passionate about Link building? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, love startup culture and are able to adapt to the changing needs of the business as it scales? Then this is a place for you!
As an SEO Outreach Specialist you should be familiar with link building strategies, have a strong understanding of SEO concepts, and be eager to take on new challenges !
Who we are:
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the European leader of everyday products customisation.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in the fastest time and highest quality.
Camaloon is also one of the ITNIG's fast-growing companies such as Factorial, Quipu, Parkimeter and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debates about different solutions to similar problems in all new businesses.
Be a part Of a Team Where You Will:
- Develop tactics and repeatable methodologies to successfully acquire brand mentions and links for Camaloon
- Research and identify opportunities across the web to gain exposure
- Perform keyword research & prepare content for link-building campaigns accordingly
- Contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners
- Stay updated about new link building strategies and regularly contribute new tactics and ideas to the team
- Review outreach and response templates to ensure messages adhere to both the client’s brand and quality standards
- Ensure that our PR efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
What we would like you to have:
- Native English or French. Other languages would be a plus, especially Spanish.
- At least 1 year of experience in online marketing, especially in link building, and/or master in Digital Marketing.
- Some experience with Ahrefs, Majestic and Google Sheets would be a plus.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable communicating with the media.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Result-oriented, hard-working person.
- Able to proofread content
- Strong organization skills.
- Willing to have a long-term, stable job in SEO and online marketing.
- Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas.