Do you enjoy creating content that is original and really stands out?
If you are looking for a position within a rapidly changing business where you'll be challenged and where YOU can make a difference, you'll thrive at Camaloon!
We seek a smart, talented, and hardworking Content writer who will be helping with the creation of Camaloon’s corporate image and branding.
The role demands creativity, agility, excellent execution, and obsession with quality!
We are looking for English, Dutch, German, French, Italian and Spanish Professionals!
Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in the fastest time and highest quality.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts with SEO guidelines in mind using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research if needed and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in X language and professional English to be able to communicate with the team
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which projects can be switched based on prioritization
- You are Online passionate
What You’ll Find at Camaloon?
- Fast-moving start-up environment.
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Excellent products and attractive industry.
- Remote work