Camaloon is international e-commerce based in Barcelona that offers the customization of a wide variety of promotional merchandise (bags, notebooks, cups, key chains, badges, stickers, magnets, t-shirts) for companies and individuals.
Camaloon seeks a future Camaloon Finance Director, someone who can thrive in fast-paced environment and enjoyed everyday challenges!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides leadership and management of the company’s finance and administrative team.
· Provides strategic financial recommendations to the CEO
· Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements.
· Builds and maintains strong relationships with the investment community (bankers, analysts…).
· Reports financial status by developing forecasts and reporting results and monitors financial performance against results.
· Proven experience consolidating and providing guidance in companies operating and selling in different countries and legislations, particularly companies with locations in Europe and The United States
· Solid US and European accounting experience
· Solid experience creating an in-depth cost analysis framework
· Leads ERP implementation
. Helps drive automation in planning and monthly reporting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Minimum of 10+ years of relevant finance experience, preferably in the e-commerce/retail industry
· At least 3 years of experience preparing reports to company boards.
· At least 3 years experience in a similar CFO role.
· Extensive experience managing finance teams.
· A proven leader with a results-driven mindset and the ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
These are Camaloon four values you should feel comfortable and embrace:
1.- We are a team
2.- We understand talent without hard-working is useless
3.- We play to win, we are ready to make mistakes
4.- We don´t deliver sh..
Do you feel comfortable? Do you want to be a Camalooner?
Camaloon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Find more information on the company: www.camaloon.com