We are Factorial, a People First company. We provide intuitive HR solutions for SMEs around the world. Our tools automate and centralize daily tasks to provide insights and help organizations run more smoothly.
Our work and focus on local business has been recognized across the industry, in a significant short amount Factorial now serves over 7000+ businesses in over 65 countries. We are growing faster than ever, raising 250M$ in total funding. For more about us visit: https://careers.factorialhr.com/
We are seeking an energetic, relationship-driven individual with a background of proven success in SaaS sales. Our clients are small & medium enterprises, previous experience selling these kinds of companies would be preferable. This job will afford the opportunity for critical thinking, high-level networking, day-to-day management of strategic relationships. Opportunities for fast growth are real since we are developing the USA Market.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Prospecting, Engaging and Qualifying the best leads to close via cold-calling, networking, email, campaigns, and social outreach.
- Communicating with prospects to determine their needs, developing proposals, then demoing, pitching, and closing deals.
- Establish and regularly conduct high-level negotiating with C-Suite and VP -Level Executives.
- Provide reliable and accurate forecasts of activities and revenue achievement to sales leadership.
- Collaborate daily with internal teams, from SDRs, Product, Marketing, Customer Experience and Senior Leadership.
- Be a part of the US Market Expansion within Factorial, help us to understand the landscape, develop new strategies and establish Factorial, as the leading solution!
You are a good fit if:
- Demonstrated sales experience as an Account Executive / Account manager or related position.
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy and a natural passion for digital innovation.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Goal oriented, ability to manage multiple leads and opportunities simultaneously.
- Ability to close business and retain customers.
- Self-Starter - Someone who can take minimal direction and create opportunities.
- Health Insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Onsite work with flexible days.
- We are currently overseeing a market expansion, great opportunities for career development are real!
- Enjoy our company's value & be the owner of your career. Authenticity, Full ownership, Curiosity, Trust & Honesty.
- Gym Membership through Gympass.
- Starting at 65k.
- On target earnings + Uncapped commissions.
Factorial is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.