At Factorial we are looking for a Global Operations Intern to help us boost the company to the next level 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
You will be part of the Operations team, focusing on the scope of an international Customer Success team of 100+ people and a Sales team of 400+ people from 20+ countries in 4 different locations.
If you feel like this is you, join our special and energetic Customer Success family right away.
The role 📜
1. Build repeatable processes to empower the whole Customer operations team.
2. Administer and support the Hubspot platform (adding new users creating new fields, implementing changes in the process, building workflows , etc)
3. Develop and maintain standardised operations reports and dashboards to monitor Customer and Sales Performances.
4. Support day-to-day inquiries from the Customer Success team and the Sales team providing prompt and efficient resolution to all their inquiries
5. Provide guidelines and education to the Customer Success and Sales team around Hubspot policies
Your Profile 🧐
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.
Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).