At Factorial, we're looking for a Product Designer to help us take our Growth team to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge? 🚀 Read carefully! 👀
We are looking for a Product Designer willing to make impact in the company. You’ll be close to business metrics to analyse the impact of your decisions and solutions.
The Growth team is focused on creating new opportunities to make the business grow. To do so, you’ll work on validating hypotheses from scratch via experimentation, analysis, design, and development. For example, performing experiments to increase conversion rate, building and launching new tools and channels or building the new self-service system to capture potential customers.
As a Product Designer, you will be part of a team with other Software Engineers and Product Designers to accomplish the goals of every opportunity together.
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded six years ago. We have just raised $120M in our Series C round lead by Atomico that make us a unicorn company. 🦄 Learn more about how we started.
We want to help small and medium companies automate HR workflows and centralise people's data to make better business decisions. We currently serve thousands of customers in over 60 countries, and we have built a super talented team of over +700 people.
Independently of the requirements, we encourage you to apply if you are interested in the job position. The list below it's just a starting point of our conversations, but that doesn't mean we won't hire you if you don't have one of the skills. We hire for talent.
At Factorial we evaluate your knowledge and skills, we don't evaluate you by the years of experience you have.
You're a good fit if...
- You have worked previously as a Product Designer.
- You are proficient in designing great interfaces.
- You can work with problems and not bounded solutions and requirements.
- You take ownership of the challenges, from research to building and final business impact.
- You are team player helping your teammates, sharing your knowledge, and asking for reviews of your own.
- You love new challenges and learning new things.
- You care about detail in your designs and solutions.
- You are a great communicator and you can speak and write in English fluently.
You have a plus if...
- You have experience working in a changing environment in startups.
- You are acquainted with business metrics like acquisition and activation.
- You have worked previously on a Growth team or projects related to CRO optimisation.
- You know how to measure the impact of your decisions in the business.
- You worked in a SaaS company previously.
The range of salaries starts from 27.000€ for a Junior position, 34.000€ for a Mid position and 45.000€ for a Senior position. At Growth, we have a policy of public salaries for each position independently of the location.
We care about people and we also offer a lot of benefits for employees, you can check them in the end.
We know applying for a job takes time, that's why we want to make the experience as better and fast as we can!
- Hiring Manager Interview (1h) The first thing is to know each other and give you the chance to ask any questions you have about Factorial. Take this interview as an informal conversation, so don't be nervous.
- Challenge (8h max.) We need to validate your knowledge and estimate your level before joining Factorial. The challenge is pretty simple. You need to find new ways of organic acquisition for a SaaS company and create an MVP for one of the ideas.
- Presentation (1h) Once you finish the challenge, we'll do a second interview with the rest of the team to present your challenge and ask you different questions about your decision-making.
- Offer Letter If everything plays out, we'll make you a formal offer based on all the steps above.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- Continuous training and learning based on your needs 🤓
- We are flexible with working remotely, but we try to get the team together at the office every quarter 🏡
- Flexible schedules ⏰
- Alan private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Gympass (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘🏽♀️
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Payflow 💸
And when at the office 🏢
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
- Syra and Apeteat discounts 🍱
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Free physical therapy in the office once a week! 💪
- Pet Friendly 🐶
Diversity is part of us. We have more than 25 countries in our teams and we promote an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. 🌎
Don't miss out the opportunity to be part of the Factorial team! ❤️